About Me

My photo
I'm a librarian by day, a writer by night, and a reader and amateur photographer in between. I love to share books and other things that interest me. My own book - The Marshal Meets His Match - released January 2013. You can also find me at www.facebook.com/ClariDees

Friday, April 27, 2012

Pitch opportunity for aspiring authors

Dear blog friends,


Are you an aspiring author? Do you write inspirational (Christian) fiction?


Do I have an opportunity for you!


Emily Rodmell, Associate Editor for Love Inspired, Love Inspired Suspense and Love Inspired Historical, is looking for heartwarming romance stories, fast-paced romantic suspense stories and historical romances that sweep her away. 


She is giving published and non-published authors a chance to pitch their story ideas directly to her on June 26th. If you haven't been published by the Love Inspired lines, this is your opportunity to get your story idea directly to an editor!


Here is the link to the information.Speed Dating with Associate Editor Emily Rodmell


Check it out, and then get to polishing your pitch. You must be signed up by Friday, June 15.


Good luck! (And remember, luck is spelled W - O - R - K!)



No comments: