About Me

My photo
I'm a librarian by day, a writer by night, and a reader and amateur photographer in between. I love to share books and other things that interest me. My own book - The Marshal Meets His Match - released January 2013. You can also find me at www.facebook.com/ClariDees

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I've been up to something...

I've been a bit busy lately working on a project. I've also been very quiet about what it is. If you're curious, click here for more information...
My announcement

2 comments:

Carol N. said...

Clari,

Read your announcement. What an awesome journey the Lord has led you through to this point! Congratulation and may He guide you as you continue this writer's journey for His glory.

Clari Dees said...

Thank you, Carol. I need all the prayers I can get! I'll be praying for you, too! :-)