About Me

My photo
I'm a librarian by day, a writer by night, and a reader and amateur photographer in between. I love to share books and other things that interest me. My own book - The Marshal Meets His Match - released January 2013. You can also find me at www.facebook.com/ClariDees

Saturday, October 13, 2012

She's Back!

I am Sooo happy that Dee Henderson is back. I have impatiently waited for Full Disclosure all summer long and finally got my copy in this week's mail. The book is 473 pages, and quite thick compared to most inspirational fiction titles, but I was so excited to see that. It meant more story. :-)

And what a story it is. You can read the synopsis on Amazon, and I don't want to give away all the surprises in the book, so...



I loved Paul Falcon and Ann Silver and the way we get to know them. They feel so real; as if they will literally walk off the page and into the room. I really enjoy romantic suspense, and there was suspense here and lots of bad guys for the FBI to chase, but the story between Paul and Ann is what kept me turning the pages and wanting more.

A few more loves:
Midnight, a.k.a. Black. He makes me smile.
I love that we get to see old friends from previous stories.
I love that this book debuted at #68 on this week's USA Today's Bestseller's list.
I love the cover.
I love the book trailer.
I LOVE the Story!

If you've never read Dee's works, this is a good place to start. If you have read her, you need to read this one.
Check out the book trailer, then go snag your own copy.

No comments: