About Me

My photo
I'm a librarian by day, a writer by night, and a reader and amateur photographer in between. I love to share books and other things that interest me. My own book - The Marshal Meets His Match - released January 2013. You can also find me at www.facebook.com/ClariDees

Monday, October 15, 2012

Her Minnesota Man

One of my very favorite books is Finding Hope  by Brenda Coulter. I have read it multiple times and it never gets old.
r
It had been a while since I'd seen anything new from her and a while since I'd even checked, but this morning I found this...


I downloaded it, started reading it, and finished it in the same day. It's a sweet, heart-touching story, and one that kept me flipping the pages when I probably should have been doing something else. (No, you know there's nothing more important than reading. :-) I will definitely be picking up this story to read again.

Grab a copy of Her Minnesota Man. I think you'll fall in love with the steely-eyed hero, Jeb; the loyal heroine, Laney; and the irrepressible Three Graces and Frankie Five. I'm still smiling over this combination. Can't wait to see what comes next for them.

Thank you, Brenda, for going ahead and publishing this story. I Loved It! 

No comments: