About Me

My photo
I'm a librarian by day, a writer by night, and a reader and amateur photographer in between. I love to share books and other things that interest me. My own book - The Marshal Meets His Match - released January 2013. You can also find me at www.facebook.com/ClariDees

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Trinity

Trinity: Military War Dog by Ronie Kendig - What a dog! What a story!


Heath Daniels and his military war dog, Trinity, were seriously injured when a mission went wrong in Afghanistan, but they have a chance to get back in the game with A Breed Apart organization. It's a step in the right direction, but Heath longs to be back with his team in the field, in the thick of the action.

While on tour with A Breed Apart, he meets Darci Kintz and both he and Trinity are distracted and intrigued by the mysterious and pretty military intelligence officer. When Darci is captured in the Hindu Kush mountains, only one team is available and able to handle the terrain to find her--Heath and Trinity.

But there's more than Darci's life at stake and time is running out. Can Heath and Trinity handle this mission? The most dangerous and important one of their lives?

I loved this glimpse into the workings of military war dogs and their handlers. I have a new appreciation for the men and women and dogs who put their lives on the line for our freedoms and each other's safety. But beyond that, the story was compelling, well written, and fast paced. It grabbed me by the shirt collar and wouldn't let go even after I'd read the last page. I'm already impatient for the next installment of the series, Talon: Combat Tracking Team, coming May of 2013.

If you like military stories with edge-of-your-seat action and suspense seasoned with a dose of romance, check out Trinity: Military War Dog by Ronie Kendig. You won't be disappointed. (But I'll be disappointed if you don't try it. :-)



No comments: