About Me

My photo
I'm a librarian by day, a writer by night, and a reader and amateur photographer in between. I love to share books and other things that interest me. My own book - The Marshal Meets His Match - released January 2013. You can also find me at www.facebook.com/ClariDees

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Talon: Combat Tracking Team


Back Cover Copy:
     Her brother is missing. And her only chance of finding him lies with a combat dog that has lost his edge.

     All Air Force veteran Aspen Courtland wants is her brother back. The US Marine Corps says he's dead, but Aspen won't believe it till she sees his body. Her only hope is her brother's tracking dog, Talon, but a brutal attack has left the dog afraid of his own shadow. 

     The truth is something Military Intelligence Operative Dane Markowski has never faced. But now it's the only thing--along with Talon's help--that can save him. But working with Talon means teaming up with Aspen as well, and Dane swore he'd never work with a woman. 

     Eventually they join forces to battle the elements and extremists. But if Talon can't rise up to his former glory for one last mission, the only outcome for all three will be game over.

----------

Talon: Combat Tracking Team is everything I hoped it would be and more! Book one of this series, Trinity: Military War Dog (see review here), gave us a glimpse of Aspen Courtland and Talon, so I was eagerly awaiting their story. 

I. Loved. It!

Explosive missions, hair-raising danger, deadly secrets, spies, romance (it has to have a little romance to sweeten it, you know :-), Talon has it all. If you want an adrenalin rush without ever leaving your chair, you have to try Ronie's books! She writes characters that are so real to me, I find myself wondering what they're doing, long after I've closed the covers of the book.

Which is why I'm impatiently waiting for the next book in the series, Beowulf: Explosives Detection Dog, which releases in January.

Now hurry up and grab yourself a copy of Talon: Combat Tracking Team. And while you're waiting, check out the book trailer...


No comments: