About Me

My photo
I'm a librarian by day, a writer by night, and a reader and amateur photographer in between. I love to share books and other things that interest me. My own book - The Marshal Meets His Match - released January 2013. You can also find me at www.facebook.com/ClariDees

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A sweet and easy treat

My sister found a new-to-us cookie at our Aldi store and included it in a special snacks-for-work basket that she gave me at Christmas. Since then, I'd been thinking that it would make a really pretty treat.

This weekend I gathered up the ingredients, put it together, and it was an immediate hit.
And oh, so, easy.

The ingredients:

The results:
Oh. 
My.
Goodness!
They were wonderful!
The perfect light dessert for spring and Easter. In spite of the fact that it was dumping 9+ inches of snow outside.

If you like Nutella and strawberries and have an Aldi nearby (or can find an equivalent cookie), try it and let me know what you think.

No comments: