About Me

My photo
I'm a librarian by day, a writer by night, and a reader and amateur photographer in between. I love to share books and other things that interest me. My own book - The Marshal Meets His Match - released January 2013. You can also find me at www.facebook.com/ClariDees

Friday, July 13, 2012

The Runaway Bride

I loved, loved, LOVED this book!
Noelle Marchand's first book, Unlawfully Wedded Bride, came out in October, and in it, we meet the O'Brien family.

I tucked the book onto my overflowing bookshelves, because I enjoyed the story and was looking foward to the forthcoming books about Kate O'Brien's siblings, which the author promised at the end of the book. So, when  The Runaway Bride hit store shelves last week, I grabbed a copy and started reading.

As I said earlier, I loved it. Sean O'Brien is the Sheriff of Peppin, and he's given the unwelcome task of catching and returning Lorelei Wilkins--the girl who just left his best friend at the altar. And that's only the beginning. Sean and Lorelei face all kinds of obstacles including the theft of their personal belongings, gossip, bank robbers, and each other. Can these two people put aside their protective barriers to finally see the truth they've been denying for years?

The Runaway Bride was well written, and held my attention from beginning to end. I would encourage you to grab yourself a copy today. It's still on the store shelves, or you can snag one off Amazon.

Nancy Kimball has an excellent post about the hero of The Runaway Bride, Sean O'Brien here.

No comments: