About Me

My photo
I'm a librarian by day, a writer by night, and a reader and amateur photographer in between. I love to share books and other things that interest me. My own book - The Marshal Meets His Match - released January 2013. You can also find me at www.facebook.com/ClariDees

Friday, May 13, 2011

Coming soon to a bookstore near you!


Ronie Kendig is pure dynamite and her newest addition to the Discarded Heroes series, Wolfsbane, delivers non-stop, edge-of-your-seat action and the timeless truths that God forgives, heals and restores the deepest wounds.

 The story of U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Demiltion Expert Danielle Roark and Former Green Beret Canyon Metcalfe, AKA Wolfsbane, has it all: Betrayal and Redemption; Secrets and Surprises; Mistakes and Forgiveness.

Danielle survives and escapes from a devastating captivity only to be forced to return and face her worst nightmare to prove her innocence. Canyon vows to protect her despite his own deep scars, but unsuspected forces are determined to bring them and the entire Nightshade team down no matter the cost.

I was reminded of King David as I read this story. King David was a man of war who had great victories, but knew the sting of betrayal. He was a man after God's own heart, but he still sinned and reaped the consequences. Ronie Kendig shows through Wolfsbane that although sin is damaging and has consequences that affect everyone around us for the rest of our lives, God can and will forgive us when we repent, and He is able to heal and restore what has been destroyed.

Wolfsbane's fast-paced action and gripping story line kept me constantly surprised by the unexpected twists and turns. Anything that can go wrong...Does! Mudslides, Murder, Mayhem...Will Danielle survive her return to this jungle nightmare? Will Canyon be able to keep his promise and overcome his past? Will Team Nightshade be able to survive the political firestorm? I urge you to find out! Get your copy of Wolfsbane ordered today. You won't regret it. Wolfsbane has a permanent home on my BookShelf!

1 comment:

Ronie Kendig said...

WONDERFUL review! Thank you so much for taking the time to read/review!! I love the parallel you drew to King David--very apropos!