About Me

My photo
I'm a librarian by day, a writer by night, and a reader and amateur photographer in between. I love to share books and other things that interest me. My own book - The Marshal Meets His Match - released January 2013. You can also find me at www.facebook.com/ClariDees

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Stranded

It's here!
The third book in Dani Pettrey's Alaskan Courage series.



My copy is on it's way and I can't wait to dive in. I am really enjoying this author, and I'm thrilled the series is set to continue for several more books. Yeah!


And here's more good news. In celebration of Dani's newest release, she's hosting a Huge giveaway.
Click on the link below to find out more about the giveaway and to enter. 


Enter the ALASKAN ADVENTURES Sweepstakes from Author Dani Pettrey

Head on over and check it out! 

4 comments:

Kelli Standish said...

Clari,
Thanks a MILLION for helping us promote Dani, her novel, and her fabulous giveaway! We so appreciate your help!
Cheering you on,
Kelli

Dani Pettrey said...

Clari,

Thanks so much for helping spread the word about my Alaskan Adventures contest. I deeply appreciate it. Hope you'll really enjoy Stranded!

Blessings,
Dani

Clari Dees said...

You're more than welcome, ladies. I'm excited to let my friends know. Yippee!

Amanda Dykes said...

Clari, what a delight to see you post up... Great work! Thanks so much!