About Me

My photo
I'm a librarian by day, a writer by night, and a reader and amateur photographer in between. I love to share books and other things that interest me. My own book - The Marshal Meets His Match - released January 2013. You can also find me at www.facebook.com/ClariDees

Saturday, October 1, 2011

COURAGEOUS


Have you seen this movie yet?

Last night I sat in a crowded theatre and marvled at the amount of people around me. I was at a theatre in the next town over and it was a considerably larger venue, but I've never been in a movie theatre where nearly every single seat was filled and I was elbow-to-elbow with strangers. I was thrilled to see so many people out in support of a Christian Film! The crowd was lively, and as the movie played across the screen, the laughs and gasps filled the room. At one point the audience and I were laughing so hard we nearly missed hearing the next scene in the movie. (My sisters and I walked out quoting some of the funny scenes and still laughing over them.)

I've been following the making of this movie since they started filming, enjoying the behind-the-scenes clips they would post every week last year, and the movie MORE than exceeded my expectations. There was comedy. There was drama. There were absolutely hysterical moments. There were heartbreaking moments. And there was action; plenty of action. I wasn't ready for the movie to end and am already plotting when I can see it again.

I was entertained. I was encouraged. I was convicted. I was challenged. I laughed. I cried. And in the immortal words of Veggie Tales' Larry the Cucumber..."It moved me, Bob!"!

If you haven't seen Courageous yet...GO!
It's the must-see movie of the year!


No comments: